Pages

songs that star with the letter a: a not-so-random sample

May 29, 2016

one. acrobat. u2. achtung baby.
two. against all odds (take a look at me now). phil collins. against all odds: music from the motion picture.
three. ain't talkin bout love. van halen. van halen.
four. alive and kicking. simple minds. once upon a time.
five. all fired up. pat benatar. wide awake in dreamland.
six. all i want. toad the wet sprocket. fear.
seven. all i want is you. u2. rattle and hum.
eight. all of me. john legend. love in the future.
nine. almost lover. a fine frenzy. one cell in the sea.
ten. already gone. the eagles. on the border.
eleven. am i missing. dashboard confessional. a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar.
twelve. amazed. poe. haunted.
thirteen. angel. aerosmith. permanent vacation.
fourteen. angel. sarah mclachlan. surfacing.
fifteen. angels losing sleep. our lady peace. healthy in paranoid times.
sixteen. angels of the silences. counting crows. recovering the satellites.
seventeen. animal. def leppard. hysteria. 
eighteen. anna begins. counting crows. august and everything after.
nineteen. anna molly. incubus. light grenades.
twenty. anymore. travis tritt. it's all about to change.
twenty-one. anyway. martina mcbride. waking up laughing.
twenty-two. are you gonna be my girl. jet. get born.
twenty-three. armageddon it. def leppard. hysteria.
twenty-four. ashes and wine. a fine frenzy. one cell in the sea.
twenty-five. away from the sun. three doors down. away from the sun.

1 comment :

  1. I forgot about Travis Tritt's Anymore. Damn, that's a good song.

    Do you know my Already Gone story? I repeat it from time to time. May 1995. I'm in a white Honda Civic, sunroof open, all of my cherished possessions that I'd taken to North Dakota with me are stuffed in this little car to go back to Texas. I get in the car to drive away...leave him...go back to Texas, and Already Gone comes on. Seriously, it was a "victory song" for me, and I'm getting goosebumps typing this.

    ReplyDelete