Pages

a seventies playlist

January 27, 2017

acdc. highway to hell.
aerosmith. dream on.
the beatles. let it be.
boston. don't look back.
james brown. get up offa that thing.
the carpenters. top of the world.
creedence clearwater revival. up around the bend.
charlie daniels band. the devil went down to georgia.
john denver. annie's song.
neil diamond with barbra streisand. you don't bring me flowers.


the eagles. already gone.

fleetwood mac. go your own way.
gloria gaynor. i will survive.
janis joplin. me and bobby mcgee.
billy joel. she's always a woman.
elton john. don't let the sun go down on me.
barry manilow. mandy.
pink floyd. wish you were here.
queen. bohemian rhapsody.

simon and garfunkel. bridge over troubled water.

ike and tina turner. proud mary.
the who. won't get fooled again.

hank williams jr. family tradition.

stevie wonder. signed, sealed, delivered, i'm yours.
zz top. la grange.

check out erin's list.

2 comments :

  1. Love the high to hell song. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70s music was all I listened to just jamming out in the car with my mom. She taught me how to harmonize on songs from that decade. Some of my favorites are (to name a very small few):
    Evil Woman-ELO
    American Pie-Don McLean
    I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston
    Lola-The Kinks
    It's Too Late-Carole King

    ReplyDelete