Pages

because the readers of rolling stone are generally incompetent: the 25 best films of the 90s

May 1, 2014


saving private ryan
schindler's list
silence of the lambs
sleepers
donnie brasco
philadelphia
shawshank redemption
se7en
fight club
a time to kill
apollo thirteen
a few good men
tombstone
heat
robin hood: prince of thieves
fried green tomatoes
for love of the game
good will hunting
twelve monkeys
the usual suspects
murder in the first
my cousin vinny
boondock saints
playing by heart
one fine day

click here for rolling stone's list. if you must.
what's your list look like?

my texan-aussie friend erin made up a list, too. go check it out!

4 comments :

  1. I'm not a fan of most of Rolling Stone's "lists" either. I usually totally, completely disagree. But, I didn't mind this list of theirs. Yours is good too. I need more time to compile my own.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? How do you choose? I'm trying, and I've "narrowed" it down to the mid thirties. I can't cut ten more out of my list - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to still see a lot of these- hopefully another lazy weekend ahead where I can check some off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Twelve Monkeys too, but I thought four Brad Pitt movies were enough in my list (which is FINALLY posted!).

    ReplyDelete