Pages

the fall film challenge: my list

August 1, 2015


one. any set in new york city. the intern.
two. any incorporating hot air balloons in the story. up.
three. any that features a child as the main character. stand by me.
four. any disney film. brave.
five. any set in egypt. raiders of the lost ark.
six. a close friend or family member's favorite film. 
seven. any with the word great in the title. oz the great and powerful.
eight. any starring harrison ford. american graffiti.
nine. any that features an idiot as the main character. a fish called wanda.
eleven. a film about a knight. gladiator.
twelve. a love story. the duff.
thirteen. a movie about something miraculous. cinderella.
fourteen. a film starring an actor/actress with the same first name as yours.
alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
fifteen. a film about the olympics. without limits.
sixteen. a film on time magazine's list: the top ten newspaper movies
seventeen. a movie with a question in the title. dude, where's my car?
eighteen. any film with a score of ninety percent or greater on rotten tomatoes.
how to train your dragon two.
nineteen. a film about a superhero. avengers: age of ultron.
twenty. any film with subtitles. amour.
twenty-one. any incorporating unicorns in the story.
harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay.
twenty-two. a film about a personal victory. big eyes.
twenty-three. a film with black or white in the title. black mass.
twenty-four. any set in a country you would most like to visit. woman in gold.
twenty-five. a film set in a zoo. fierce creatures.

take the challenge! click here for details.

1 comment :

  1. I have four more selections to make, then I'll post my list. I'm having to dig in the archives for a movie about a superhero. With Liam in my life, I've pretty much seen them all. I had him trying to help me Sunday figure out what superhero movie we haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete