Pages

a sixties playlist

February 1, 2017

the beatles. can't buy me love.
ray charles. hit the road jack.
the chiffons. one fine day.
patsy cline. i fall to pieces.
sam cooke. what a wonderful world.
creedence clearwater revival. fortunate son.
neil diamond. sweet caroline.
aretha franklin. respect.
jimi hendrix. voodoo chile.

jefferson airplane. white rabbit.

ben e. king. stand by me.
the mamas and the papas. california dreamin.
henry mancini. moon river.
the monkees. i'm a believer.
elvis presley. can't help falling in love.
otis redding. (sittin on) the dock of the bay.
the righteous brothers. you've lost that lovin feelin.

the rolling stones. paint it black.

the shirelles. will you love me tomorrow.
simon and garfunkel. the sound of silence.


nancy sinatra. these boots are made for walkin.

percy sledge. when a man loves a woman.
the temptations. my girl.
jackie wilson. (your love keeps lifting me) higher and higher.
the young rascals. good lovin.

check out erin's list.

2 comments :

  1. How did I miss some of these on our list? Probably because I don't know the '60s all that well, so it was easy to forget some. But, Fortunate Son, When a Man Loves a Woman, Stand by Me, Good Lovin'. I really enjoy all of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome. My husband and I spend a lot of time renovating our house, and when we work, we always try to listen to a different genre/time of music to change things up. I think I'm going to suggest the sixties for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete