Pages

an eighties playlist: female vocalists

February 24, 2017

paula abdul. cold hearted.
pat benatar. we belong.
belinda carlisle. leave a light on.

tracy chapman. fast car.

tiffany. i think we're alone now.
taylor dayne. tell it to my heart.
debbie gibson. lost in your eyes.
janet jackson. what have you done for me lately.
cyndi lauper. time after time.
madonna. live to tell.
bette midler. the rose.
juice newton. angel of the morning.
cher. if i could turn back time.
tina turner. better be good to me.
bonnie tyler. total eclipse of the heart.

check out erin's list.

2 comments :

  1. 12 / 15 on singers. The other three make it seem like a girl made this list.

    You did a good job though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize The Rose was released in the '80s. I know you love that song.

    ReplyDelete